- Medicare in ArizonaAt a glance: Medicare health insurance in Arizona More than 1.35 million people have Medicare in Arizona. About 38 percent of Arizona Medicare beneficiaries had Medicare Advantage plans as of 2018. (Most of the rest had Original Medicare, but some had Medicare Cost plans.) 69 insurers offer Medigap plans... Read more »
- Maryland health insuranceHealth insurance in Maryland Maryland’s state-run health insurance exchange is Maryland Health Connection. Open enrollment for 2021 health plans will run from November 1 – December 15, 2020. Residents with qualifying events can still make changes to their coverage for 2020. And due to the coronavirus pandemic, Maryland... Read more »
- What Athletes Should Know About COVID-19, Heart Damage and Working OutTitle: What Athletes Should Know About COVID-19, Heart Damage and Working OutCategory: Health NewsCreated: 8/7/2020 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 8/7/2020 12:00:00 AM... Read more »
- Allscripts Cloud-Based EHR Solution to Support MicroHealth, LLC for Use Within the United States Department of StateCHICAGO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 3, 2020-- Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) today announced that it will serve as a subcontractor to the prime contractor, MicroHealth, LLC , a health information technology firm, as they work to migrate the U.S. Department of State medical health units to a cloud-based... Read more »
- Strata Decision Technology to Acquire EPSi From AllscriptsCHICAGO --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 30, 2020-- Strata Decision Technology (Strata), a pioneer and leader in the development of cloud-based financial planning, analytics and performance tools for healthcare, today announced that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire EPSi from Allscripts... Read more »
Healthcare news l Digital disruption l investing & startups l legislative news. With Healthcare weekly you get the news that matter to you every day delivered to your inbox Capitalize Investing and Legislative above.
Did you know today is National HIV testing day? Approximately 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) today, and 1 in 7 are unaware they are infected. Read More »
If you’re planning a summer vacation, you already know that there’s a lot to do before you leave. There are passports to renew, suitcases to pack, and an itinerary to plan. Read More »